E – Business
“If your Business is not on the internet, your business will be out of business.” – Bill Gates
The website is the focal area of your company’s brand identity. An attractive, engaging and professionally developed website is essential for your business marketing and networking, and hence, expansion and growth.
What do we offer/guarantee?
- A to Z site support, i.e., from design and development to installation on your hosting/domain.
- Lightweight and blazing fast speed.
- Visually appealing, clean, and professional layouts.
- Fully responsive on all devices.
- CMS/MVC/Core languages etc.
- Implementation of optimal SEO strategies.
- Suitable for all purposes (e-commerce, landing page, portfolio, company info. etc.)
In today’s world, an Application has become an inevitable aspect of almost all businesses. It enables you to get in touch with your clients on the go, helps you convey your message smartly and provides you the competitive edge in the market.
Technically, software is a set of programs designed to perform a well-defined function. There are two major categories of software – System Software & Application Software. The system software is a collection of programs designed to operate/control the processing capabilities of the computer itself. Application software is a combination of programs designed to satisfy a particular need of the user. Examples of application software are – retail software,
Generally, the major components of our software development process are:
- Requirements Engineering (requirements elicitation; requirements definition and specification)
- Design (basic structure based on requirements to modules and choice of algorithms)
- Construction (detailed design, coding, debugging, testing while programming, and performance optimization)
- Testing (includes detecting defects and evaluating features)
- Evolution and maintenance (software and all of its documentation)
In addition, our software engineers/IT consultants enthusiastically apply the following principles and methods for excellent products:
- Configuration management (identification, documentation and change control of source code, content, requirements, designs, test materials, estimates, plans, and user documentation)
- Quality engineering (assures that software conforms to requirements);
- Engineering management (all aspects of managing software development)
- Engineering infrastructure (tool and methodology support)
- Engineering process (consciously improving software development quality, cost, and timeliness)
Ready to get started?
With hundreds of satisfied clients around the globe, direct and through multiple online platforms, we would love to extend our professional expertise to you.